Kennedy Carpet Cleaners Infectious Disease
Preparedness and Response Plan
Our top priority at Kennedy Carpet is the safety and well-being of our clients and our tea members. Since the onset of COVID-19, we have followed the guidance of federal, state, an local authorities to curb the spread of the infection. Kennedy Carpet is supporting both sanitation and construction operations and are deemed essential per Covid-19 essential service exhibit A which reads:
….Workers such as plumbers, electricians, exterminators, builders, contractors, HVAC Technicians, landscapers, inspectors and other service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, businesses and buildings such as hospitals, health care facilities, senior living facilities, and any temporary construction required to support COVID-19 response.
In accordance with this the following are the steps being taken by our staff:
What to Do During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re taking the following precautions:
1. Our technician will not shake hands or make physical contact with anyone in your home or business. We ask that you follow CDC recommendations and maintain 6 feet between yourself and our technician.
2. We ask that both you and our technician’s wear masks at all times while we are in your home or business. Our technician will wear gloves. Gloves will be replaced after every appointment.
3. Our technicians will wash their hands/wipe down as needed. Each of our vans has wipes to wipe down anything that was brought out of the van. Our technician will not use the customers sink or soap.
4. Our technicians will clean and wipe down equipment and hoses after every use.
5. All paperwork, including invoices and other materials, will be sent in a digital format via email if preferred. Please be sure to provide your email address to our technicians.
6. If you would prefer to pay with credit card YOU need to call our office while our technician is still at your residence.
Additional Sanitization Measures in our Office
Our entire staff will also be following CDC and OSHA recommended cleaning & sanitization protocols on all “High Touch” surfaces in our office building, including:
1. Using a disinfectant on tables, desks, countertops, doorknobs, light switches, handles, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks at the end of each day.
2. Sanitization stations have been set up in the office and are to be used frequently.
3. Using a disinfectant/wipes on our front counter after every time a client comes in to drop off or pick up a rug.
4. Each van will be cleaned and fogged with disinfectant at the end of every day.
5. We will be implementing additional cleaning protocols that may not be listed on this document as CDC,OSHA, and MASSACHUSETTS update their recommendations.
Get a FREE quote now!
Please fill out the information below and a representative from our offices will contact you during business hours.
If this is an emergency and requires immediate assistance please contact our 24/7 emergency services line: